Purpose of Position:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for reporting, data analysis, and forecasting, along with preparing statistical reports and providing recommendations to the Florist Fresh Flower business units. You will also support the development, implementation, and management of customer data, reports, and technical needs including coordinating new customer set-up for the Grocery and Non-Member businesses.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile daily, weekly customer sales activity and order detail reports from multiple internal systems such as JDE, Orion and Vida.
- Perform analysis on sales and order data from grocery partners and provide that information to Account Executives.
- Provide recommendations to Account Executives regarding how to close gaps in customer business and improve customer success based on sales activity & order detail
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analysis & dashboards driving critical business decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal departments to analyze data regarding service levels, quality, and financial expectations.
- Recognize diverse customer needs, and adopt best practices, meeting individual customer data reporting expectations.
- Collaborate with Grocery and Non-member customers as needed to ensure proper active account set-up and invoice billing process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Analytics, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of data analytical experience, preferably in Sales or Operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience working with JDE
- Ability in writing queries and developing reports
- Excellent communication, time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills along with maintaining a positive attitude amid challenges
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision