Data Analyst at Rewards Network
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:22 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Join the next generation of thinkers helping restaurants to grow.
For over 35 years, Rewards Network has helped restaurants increase their revenue, traffic, and customer engagement through our innovative financial and marketing services and premier dining rewards programs.
When you join our team, you have an opportunity to make a direct impact on the success of our restaurant clients through our culture of close collaboration, data-driven ideas, agile thinking, and iterative experimentation. Whether on the ground developing relationships or behind the scenes making improvements, your work will be visible and integral to the future of the industry we support.
We don’t rest on our successes. We build on them. You should, too.
The Data Analyst Developer, as part of the Data team, will collaboratively work with business teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance) and data teams (Data Integration, BI) to bring together RN’s analytics and data warehouse platforms to architect, design and implement scalable analytic and data-science solutions. This individual will also provide operational support of the analytics platform. The ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who must demonstrate a deep interest in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights using statistics and data science and can work in an agile, dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Perform responsibilities specific to Data Analytics competencies as follows:
Data Design, Architecture and Solution:
· Lead Data and Analytics requirements and story documentation with business users
· Design analytic solutions for business consumption (e.g. operational/KPI reports, dashboards, analysis)
· Develop analytic solutions for business users leveraging data knowledge and technology toolsets
· Develop advanced data queries and reports/dashboards from user stories
· Provide data analysis consulting and support as needed by end-users
Data and Solution Development:
· Develop analytic reporting/dashboard solutions in support of monitoring key business metrics
· Document stories and report/dashboard designs per standards
· Tune and optimize solution to run efficiently in a large data volume environment
· Design and define test and data validation cases based on data requirements
· Provide 1st Level Support for the Data Analytics platform and data operational support requests
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Information Technology, Math, or science discipline
· 2-3 years of hands-on development experience with data modeling and data analysis solution development
· Experience working in a high-volume data-warehouse environment is required
· Experience writing advanced SQL is required
· Experience developing solutions with data science tools such as R or Python is required
· Experience with data modeling approaches and methodologies (STAR,SnowFlake, Relational) is a plus
· Experience with data reporting/BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau is a plus
· Expertise designing scalable data architectures for high-volume analytics solutions is a plus
· Experience with data quality and data validation processes is a plus
· Exposure to data integration/ETL tools such as Informatica is a plus
· Knowledge of restaurant industry, marketing or loyalty programs is a plus
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description