Turn it up to 11 as a Data Consultant!
Do you want to solve some of the biggest challenges facing companies today using data and analytics? Do you want the opportunity to work with a team of incredibly intelligent, fun-loving, and collaborative individuals? Are you looking to grow and develop your skills across a variety of technologies and tools?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties from data warehousing to data science and a variety of industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. Our team is always tackling the most difficult problems that client teams face and are never stuck in maintenance mode.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s more:
- Growth opportunity: We are always learning new technologies and educating our clients on what’s available in the data space. You also will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to take ownership
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at companywide events
So what do I have to do to join?
- Discover client needs by conducting stakeholder interviews, performing data profiling, and process mapping
- Define data and reporting requirements using Epics and User Stories
- Translate requirements and business success criteria into technical designs and specifications for the development team
- Define conceptual and logical data models for incoming data sets
- Build prototypes and examples that illustrate expected functionality and results of solution design.
- Analyze and evaluate data flows and SQL queries for business logic and performance
- Analyze and profile raw data sets to interpret business data performance
- Design and create data visualizations (such as infographics and dashboards)
- Execute thorough data testing: Unit testing, QA, and UAT
- Identify insights that answer client questions and solve business problems
- Present findings to the client in a way that is engaging and tells a story of how data impacts their business
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- 2+ years of Management Consulting experience with a focus on data analysis
- Comfortable presenting to a client or stakeholder
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the-box solutions
- Organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments, ability to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
- Extensive experience in:
- Data Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI, Looker
- Nice to have:
- Python or R
- ETL tools: SSIS, Matillion
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.