Data & Analytics Growth Manager
Data & Analytics Growth Manager
Bluecrew, Chicago, IL
Bluecrew is an on-demand staffing platform for temporary workers. We are an IAC backed company looking to change the future of work by adding transparency to an antiquated staffing world. We are the best platform to quickly fill low complexity positions with high quality workers. Our matching algorithm and app based approach allow us to quickly employ thousands of low income workers in the Bay Area, LA, Austin, Denver, St. Louis, Reno, and across the country doing jobs like warehouse work, stadium concessions, and delivery roles.
We have a big mission here at Bluecrew. We believe hard work makes us stronger, as well as that anyone who wants to work should be able to work. Our goal is to change the way that hourly workers access work.
Data and insights are at the heart of how Bluecrew makes business decisions. As an Analytics Manager, you will use data to generate insights, and be responsible for building and analyzing an experimentation platform for the Growth team. We're looking for a passionate Analytics Manager to come work alongside us to take on some of the most interesting and impactful problems in our industry. You'll be working in a dynamic environment, where we embrace moving quickly while disrupting the staffing industry with smarter technology.
The analytics manager will improve efficiency, and influence long-term strategy through strategic thinking, analytics problem-solving, and critical insights. You will be responsible for analyzing a variety of problems, mostly related to key Growth initiatives. These actionable recommendations will be both strategic and tactical in nature.
- Be the data-driven thought partner for the Growth team, and take an ownership mindset regarding marketplace balance
- This role will require more than strong analytical skills, you will also have a voice in developing Growth strategy
- Track and analyze user sign ups and expenditures simultaneously across multiple geographies
- Accelerate time from application to first shift by:
- Retargeting various portions of our user funnel
- Continuously A/B testing ad schemes and outreach methods
- Optimizing the user sign up process
- Identify key market-level questions, problems, and opportunities to drive growth and profitability
- Monitor root causes of market performance
- Optimize effectiveness of Growth Marketing activities
- Work cross functionally with other teams to help ideate, test, and scale new initiatives
- Prepare for and lead weekly deep dives into market and program performance while developing actionable dashboards for local teams and other stakeholders
- Establish user acquisition ‘playbooks’ based on location attributes that can scale for future expansion
- 4+ years proven analytical background
- Advanced SQL skills required, experience with Business Analytics tools preferred (Looker, Tableau, etc…)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity or experience with P&L management
- Passion for teaching others analytical frameworks
- Strong work ethic and genuine desire to do what’s necessary to achieve the business vision
- Love of hands-on testing to prove or disprove a theory
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.