Data Analytics Manager at Lumere
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
As the Data Analytics Manager, you will lead the team in managing multiple data sources and scaling analysis and processing. Your work will enable the insights provided to hospitals through Lumere’s software solutions.
- Manage a team of data analysts and data operations processes
- Develop and monitor metrics related to customer data and Lumere data sets
- Lead integration of new sources of data
- Work closely with product management and clinical research teams to validate insights
- Define automation rules and processes for consistent and efficient analysis
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or similar required
- 5+ years professional background in mathematics, statistics, engineering, and/or informatics
- Experience working with large data sets and writing SQL
- Familiarity with healthcare data preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Management and project management experience
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishing goals, meeting deadlines, and holding yourself and others to a high standard
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to present solutions with both technical and non-technical arguments