Data Operations Associate at Grubhub
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Create and maintain multiple types of content to support onboarding of new accounts and update existing accounts on multiple platforms.
- Contact restaurants via phone and/or email to verify content information.
- Maintain high quality content by upholding Grubhub style standards and department policies.
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure the best product for our customers.
- Participate in projects designated by management, meet deadlines, and prioritize high-level accounts.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly volume and quality quotas.
You Should Have
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Ability to think critically and creatively to prioritize and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading skills - AP Style familiarity is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Ability to escalate feedback on how to analyze and optimize processes - Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt proficiency a plus
- Customer care, phone experience, and Salesforce proficiency are a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.