At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Data Operations Specialist requires superior typing skills and the ability to work proficiently within Excel. This position works both independently and as part of a team. The Data Operations Specialist entails data manipulation and detail-oriented work.
- Entry of employee demographic information, wage and tax information and other payroll and human resource data into Paylocity’s payroll applications and import sheets
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all work keyed has been completed accurately through the use of standard reports, building reports and completing audit checks
- Effectively communicate with members of Implementation
- Collaborate with team members to ensure most efficient process is selected for entry
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate typing skills
- Proven Mathematical reasoning skills
- Technical aptitude
- Self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to learn new concepts and applications quickly
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects independently
- Intermediate skills using MS Office with strong Excel skills
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.