Data Science Director
As a Data Science Director, you'll have the opportunity to build and grow the practice while working on engagements with a wide range of clients. We have opportunities to create impact on real business problems with a wide variety of data in Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Financial industries and more.
You are passionate, flexible, and ready to collaborate with strategists, designers, and engineers to craft brilliant solutions from even bigger ideas.
- Provides Technical Direction to the Data Science team
- Communicate Business Insights derived from data to business leaders and product implementers
- Responsible for consulting with clients to advise on creative ways to implement Data Science to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Document key aspects of a project for the client and other team members.
- Contribute to our collective brain power through innovation and peer review
- Find meaningful patterns in data utilizing Python, R, or SAS.
- Work with Data Engineers and Software Engineers to implement production versions of models.
- Create prototypes in Python, R, SAS or other languages to create models from real world data and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Responsible for implementation and adoption of market leading approaches through professional development and change leadership.
- Masters Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent field.
- Experience with Python, R, or SAS
- Knowledge of Applied Statistics, Calculus, Linear Algebra
- Knowledge of predictive modeling
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms, Data Mining techniques, Data Munging