Truss simplifies the process of finding and leasing commercial space. Its web and mobile platforms enable businesses to go from search to lease with ease. Truss uses clever technology to improve the entire leasing process. Its AI-based chatbot, Vera, gathers and analyzes commercial space-seekers’ requirements and preferences to create a list of properties that will most likely match a user’s needs. In addition, Truss uses everyday language that users can understand, instead of industry terms that are more easily understood by CRE professionals. More information about Truss is available at www.truss.co.
Truss is seeking a Data Scientist to work on its internal and client-focused quantitative analytics projects
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development and maintenance of interactive reporting and analytics capabilities
- Creation of compelling and informative data visualizations
- Building, validating and maintaining models to answer a variety of internal analytic questions including website performance, marketing efficiency, and sales forecasting
- Building, validating, and maintaining models and other analytic tools to help inform Truss’s analytics clients about the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry
- Researching, extracting, and maintaining external data sources that enhance the understanding of Truss’s business
- Bachelors (minimum) or advanced (preferred) degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or quantitative-focused social science.
- Experiencing with programming in R, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting languages.
- Excellent data visualization and written communication skills to translate complex models and analysis results into layman terms.
- Deep expertise in Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with data analysis and model development in the search, advertising, or marketing domain space.
- Experience working in the Linux environment and with AWS.
- Experience working in TensorFlow or other machine learning-focused frameworks
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) and an expense account).