Data Scientist at Rewards Network
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:59 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Sitting at the intersection of a three-way marketplace, Rewards Network is a ripe opportunity for a data enthusiast to tackle interesting and complex problems while delivering production-ready data science assets that integrate with our growing array of technologies and products. Data Scientists at Rewards Network operate at multiple levels, from delivering data assets that support tactical day-to-day operations, to strategic research helping shape top-level business decisions. The machine-learning models they design, integrate with our technologies to support member experience and client results. Data Scientists work closely with stakeholders across the company to understand our business needs and deliver immediate and long-term value. Success in this role requires a driven problem-solver that is prepared to design and develop innovative solutions.
- Drive actionable insights from data and present them to external and internal clients in a compelling manner
- Collaborate across departments to understand business objectives and identify novel data-opportunities
- Develop machine learning algorithms that support our three-way marketplace: Eg. recommendation engines, marketplace segmentation, behavioral analysis, customer retention, network optimization
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our data infrastructure to enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness of our data sources
- Create well documented coding and analytics packets to ensure reusability as the team expands
- Collaborate with Marketing in the design, implementation, and analysis of marketplace research
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Programming skills in form of Python & SQL. Concise and organized programming skills will be highly valuable
- Familiarity with AWS (S3, Redshift, Sagemaker) will be valuable
- Familiarity with Marketing domain will be valuable
- Experience with any BI visualization tool
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to tackle the changing problems at hand both big and small
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description