Data Validation Advocate at OppLoans
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Complete bank calls with customers and customer’s financial institution to promote loan processing.
- Escalate any theft or fraud concerns.
- Review and store identifying documents submitted by the customer for verification and/or updates to the customer's profile.
- Retrieve supporting documents sent by customers by email or fax and upload them to corresponding folder.
- Follow all compliance, regulatory, and operational processes, laws and rules.
- Follow all scripting provided
- Provide professional and courteous customer service
What you will bring to the team:
- 1 year of experience within Financial Services
- Experience with high-volume business to consumer phone calls
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (Privacy, information security, BSA/AML/fraud) around customer data
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Adaptable to rapid change
- Identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Confident in their decision-making/reasoning skills
- Ability to multitask as well as assess and change priorities
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.