Data Visualization Analyst
What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever built? Are you proud of it? Are you ready to feel that feeling every day working at Cameo? Perfect, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
Cameo creates moments that inspire (www.cameo.com). We’re the platform where you can get Vicki Gunvalson from the Real Housewives to wish your friend happy birthday or Dennis Rodman to congratulate your daughter on her high school basketball game.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the role:
As a Cameo data analyst, you will explore cross-departmental data for valuable insights and communicate findings to the company. Your work will impact all parts of the business including the product roadmap, business strategy, sales + marketing efforts; your work will help make our customers laugh, smile, & cry!
You will be working primarily with Tableau to analyze and communicate insights via dashboards. A familiarity with Google Sheets/Excel and Google Slides will be very helpful for presentations and communicating with teams across the business. Finally, you may also work with Google Analytics and Mixpanel, as well as some of our marketing tools, to analyze our products and marketing outreach.
A few things about yourself:
- You take pride in your work
- You’re a doer who is comfortable with ambiguity
- You’re an abstract thinker who can see clearly through complex data
- 1+ years experience with Tableau, Domo, Looker, or similar data visualization tool
- 1+ years experience with Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel
- 1+ with SQL
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Familiarity with A/B & multivariate testing, experimentation, etc
- Experience with Python
- Interest in and familiarity with NLP, predictive modeling, and other data science techniques
- Related industry experience, particularly social media and/or video tech
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.