Roti is a growing fast-casual Modern Mediterranean restaurant company. Here’s what we’re about.
Food that loves you back.
We serve spectacular food. Food that leaves you feeling great—long after the meal is over. Fresh, flavorful, and always made with care from real, responsibly sourced ingredients.
People that love you back.
Hospitality is in our DNA. That’s why we hire people with upbeat attitudes and positive energy. And, we treat our team with the same integrity, kindness and friendly enthusiasm we expect for our customers.
An experience that loves you back.
Every customer who experiences Roti feels the love - whether it’s in our restaurants, on our app or at their place. The restaurant environment is clean, comfortable and welcoming. Lines move fast and the vibe is good. It’s a delight to be there, and customers feel welcome to relax and stay awhile.
We hire people with upbeat attitudes, positive energy, and a passion for customer hospitality. We treat our team with the same integrity, kindness, and friendly enthusiasm. We know that to accomplish our goals, we need to attract the right people—people who care about our food and our customers; people who love a fast-paced, value-driven environment where results matter to everyone on the RoTeam.
Roti Modern Mediterranean is seeking a savvy Data Wrangler to conquer all aspects of connecting and visualizing our data pipeline. In this role you will be working with a fully modern suite of tools designed to facilitate quick iteration and automation. This role will be afforded a great deal of independence, but also provided with guidance as needed. It’s ideal for someone looking to grow quickly and has a strong drive to learn new things and take on new challenges. The ideal candidate will not only have a passion for creating streamlined data processes but will also understand the best ways to visualize that data in a way that is easy for end users to understand.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Regular maintenance and troubleshooting of the full data technology stack
- Managing data related projects from scoping all the way through final visualization and maintenance
- Creating data visualizations that help users easily draw the right conclusions from complex datasets
- Owns and cultivates a library of business logic in Looker to facilitate business insights
- 2-3 Years of related work experience
- College Degree in a related field (or relevant work experience and knowledge)
- Deep working knowledge of SQL and relational database architecture
- Ability to write API calls for data extraction
- Experience working with Business Users to define requirements for data projects
- Explaining technical data concepts to non-data users to help institute a culture of data driven decision making
- Understanding of version control and how to manage releasing content from staging into a production environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the Restaurant/Retail/Hospitality industry
- Familiarity with Keboola, Looker, and Snowflake (or willingness to come up to speed quickly)
- Working knowledge of Python
- Data Science Background
Roti Modern Mediterranean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E Verify