Database Developer at Kalderos
Kalderos delivers technology that solves the challenges facing the US healthcare system. At Kalderos, we develop technology solutions with a focus on simplifying the complex coordination of drug discount programs from exhaustive data services to intelligent reporting to issue resolution.
- Build and maintain relational database artifacts and analytic tools that are high-performance, maintainable and flexible.
- Assist the Database Developer in planning for and acting on requirements for constant growth and expansion of Kalderos’ database environment.
- Quickly gain expertise with Kalderos’ existing database and business models and provide input on how to continually enhance both.
- Be the first line of support for questions about data quality and status.
- Adhere to and promote software development standards and align them with changing technologies.
- Continually research and analyze new database frameworks and tools that Kalderos can bring to bear in its continuous improvement journey.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Relish the opportunity to address some of the most complex challenges in healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-science or related technical field
- Grasp of the relational data model and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience in a RDBMS/SQL focused role
- Ambition and desire to learn new things and seek new responsibilities
- Solid organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments
- Excellent collaboration skills when working with internal staff and customers
- The desire to solve tough problems
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Work in a small team willing to listen
- Freedom to work in other areas
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Entertainment Allowance
- Training Allowance