Digital Strategy Director at closerlook, inc.
About the job
The Digital Strategy Director will contribute as the strategic lead on project teams that require multi and omni-channel digital strategy expertise. This individual will aid in authoring and directing the creation of strategies and campaigns across the full range of pharma promotional channels with demonstrable quantifiable impact. This key role will report into the Senior Director, MCM Strategy.
- Serve as strategic, “hands-on” lead embedded in project teams: Contribute as digital strategic lead on project teams requiring MCM strategy expertise – e.g., annual tactical planning, media planning, content and website strategy, capability-building client projects, trends and transformation reports, new business pursuits, etc.
- Author and create MCM campaigns: Author and direct the creation of campaigns and ecosystems rooted in client objectives, audience insights, and a deep understanding of content and digital strategy across the full range of pharma promotional channels with demonstrable quantifiable impact.
- Author regular intelligence reports and direct cross-functional project teams in the creation of insights-driven improvement and optimization plans.
- Lead and facilitate conversations about program performance, measurement and corresponding insights with clients.
- Facilitate rich discussions with and lead current and prospective client presentations about current and potential multi and omni-channel digital campaigns and programs.
- Foster strong partnerships with internal (creative, account, marketing intelligence) and external (agencies, vendors) teams to create client-centric, results-driven programs and campaigns.
- Demonstrate a commitment to digital marketing thought leadership and share innovative POVs with internal and external teams.
- 10 years of marketing experience specifically in the multi-channel digital space
- 5 years of working in pharma/ healthcare (HCP, patient) or CPG (consumer) industries
- Minimum of 5 years working in an agency or consultancy
- Proven experience presenting to and engaging with clients and prospective clients
- High degree of audience and user empathy
- Strategic thinking with problem-solving approach grounded in data and analytics
- Preferred expertise in one or more of the following competencies: omni-channel digital strategy, content strategy, social media strategy, website and performance analytics
- Optional experience: paid media (display, programmatic, etc.), search, CRM/email, social community management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications or related field required
- MBA, marketing or related field preferred