DIRECTOR, ANALYTIC SOLUTIONS at Epsilon
The Director, Analytic Solutions helps to lead a practice that demonstrates and implements Conversant’s unique analytical solutions for clients. The incumbent develops strong relationships with the client, demonstrating the value of Conversant’s solutions, working with the client to integrate and use the solutions to improve their marketing performance, assessing and demonstrating the performance of the solutions, and using the insights gained to improve the solutions. Lastly, they will help lead in the analytical support of Conversant’s first end-to-end marketing and analytics platform, Mesobase, which helps unify person-level data across all media partners and advertising channels in real-time.
- Work closely with internal teams, including Analytics, Product Management, Sales, Engineering, and Integration, as well as teams at the client level, such as CRM, Analytics, and Marketing. Communicate and successfully implement Conversant’s analytical solutions. Build close, collaborate relationships with those teams to ensure success.
- Lead efforts in online attribution and mix modeling analytics.
- Assess and demonstrate the performance of Conversant’s analytical solutions. Work with key internal teams to use learnings from direct client involvement to improve the product offering to increase its value to the client. For example, improving the performance, relevance, and usability of the solutions.
- Develop and manage the planning, prioritization, and monitoring processes for Analytic Solutions work.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in applied mathematics, marketing, business, economics, statistics, advertising measurement or related discipline; advanced degree (MBA / MS) is preferred.
- 5-7 years of proven progressive leadership experience in a service-related industry.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer-facing analysis of advertising or similar marketing data.
- 5-7 years of experience in communicating sophisticated analytical concepts to clients.
- 5-7 years managing direct reports.
- SQL programming (advance level) required, Python and R preferred.
- Significant experience in building relationships with and effective collaboration across internal, client, and third-party teams.
- Deep understanding of and experience with analytical solutions such as media mix modeling, propensity modeling, direct marketing analytics and consumer response data.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting.
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online e-commerce databases.