Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Director of Analytic Operations will lead the design team to help transform unique data into measurable insights that will empower stakeholders to solve problems and drive new business. You’ll leverage Tableau's capabilities to contextualize information in a manner suitable to key business audiences while collaborating with internal clients and other team members to translate business problems into actionable reporting requirements. In addition, you’ll have the hands-on opportunity to help evolve and enhance our enterprise reporting catalog by self-identify areas of opportunity.
- Identify key business metrics measurements and develop methods to represent data in support of the measurements
- Leader in advanced data visualization and reporting/dashboarding best practices
- Document reporting requirements and define report templates and dashboard specifications
- Build dashboards, automated reports and report templates
- Facilitate discovery and design sessions with end users
- Manage a team of report designers to deliver high quality reporting insights to the business
- Design, manage and operationalize high visibility strategic projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytics discipline (applied mathematics, economics, statistics, or advertising measurement)
- 8+ years’ experience in a business intelligence development or related creative role
- An accomplished portfolio demonstrating advanced Tableau visualizations works and features
- Experience using D3.js or other data visualization tools to showcase interactive visualization a plus, but not required
- Experience using SQL to build custom datasets for reporting or analysis a plus, but not required
- Hands-on experience leading a data visualization team
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Passion to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.