EDI Analyst at bswift
- Proactively defines, identifies, develops and implements information products to support business strategic and operational planning.
- Assists in the development of and participates in the presentation to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas.
- With direction, supports one or more processes related to the use of applicable tools that deliver business system solutions.
- Usually serves as a team member and contributes to activities such as analysis, planning, design, development, testing, installation and maintenance of support systems and workflows for business areas.
- Provides workgroup support to projects.
- Supports implementation and rollout of vendor/customer products.
- Creates vendor/customer specifications.
- Creates complex queries, does technical report/programming.
- Analyzes data for trends and translates data into meaningful information.
- Provides analysis of business implications and applies problem solving skills to meet business needs.
- Where appropriate, uses consistent definitions and methodologies.
- Creatively translates information using business knowledge and identify additional information needed to support analytical objectives.
- Interacts with internal/external customers to define/develop information products.
- Assists in training customers on use of data and data applications.
- Understand nuances of data, checks for reasonability and works to improve data quality.
- Assists in the development of presentation to market information capabilities/recommendation.
- May participate in the presentation of information to customer and internal business areas.
- Actively works with designated Subject Matter Experts to create or update "generalized" proposal / survey responses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extensive experience with databases as well interpretation and manipulation of related data.
- 0-3 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- Healthcare background.
- Knowledge of all types of managed care products including HMO, PPO, and Medicare Part D
- Technical school preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.