EHR Data Analyst
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
As an EHR Data Analyst at Lumere, you will lead our efforts to collect healthcare data from our constituent healthcare systems. You will develop and execute a plan to standardize data extraction processes from EHR systems in support of our software solutions.
- Work with customers to write queries and troubleshoot data extractions
- Validate completeness and accuracy of client data
- Develop standardized data specifications
- Serve as subject-matter-expert on hospital EHR data
- Systematically connect disparate data sets for analysis
- 2+ years experience in healthcare at a hospital or service provider working with hospital data systems
- Extensive knowledge of Epic EHR system; Epic Clarity certification a plus
- Professional experience with existing healthcare databases, data sources and industry standard measures and code sets (e.g. ICD9, CPT/HCPCS, DRG, NDC)
- Competence using SQL, Excel, or other tools to aggregate and analyze large data sets
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishing goals, meeting deadlines, and holding yourself and others to a high standard
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to present solutions with both technical and non-technical arguments