Enterprise Data Specialist at KeHE Distributors
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Enterprise Data Specialist provides process and execution support for KeHE's Central Database functions. The Enterprise Data Specialist is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Corporate Item Master and Corporate Vendor Address Book attributes. A successful Enterprise Data Specialist will be effective at managing requests from vendors, customers, brokers, and Category Managers through our internal processes, then loading the information into our databases in a timely manner. Further, a successful Enterprise Data Specialist will critically evaluate the quality of the information provided to ensure that the data meets or exceeds our standard of excellence and will work with the submitting party to ensure compliance with our standards. All of this will be done while providing excellent customer service and maintaining a standard of high quality. Candidates for this role should come ready to contribute as a strong team player while being self-driven. Role will routinely interface with vendors, brokers, and Merchandising Solutions teams, so the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about supporting vendor-facing relationships. As with all positions at KeHE, we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Successfully address vendor/item maintenance requests as submitted through KeHE's CRM system by analyzing request parameters and determine proper course of action based on knowledge of corporate policies
- Have a strong understanding of company processes and policies surrounding item and vendor setup and maintenance, and routinely apply that knowledge in quality assurance checks on inbound workflow
- Conduct research and root cause analysis to solve product and supplier maintenance process issues
- Accurately maintain and update vendor and item information in internal systems
- Coordinate collection of information from Vendors, Brokers, Category Managers, Account Managers, and customers for the accurate establishment of supplier and SKU information in the Central Database
- Participate or serve as subject matter expert in system enhancement initiatives
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information
- Be able to perform all above tasks with minimal direct supervision, an eye for detail, and a can-serve attitude
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including: Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and Power Point required
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to think critically and independently, with a fine attention to detail
- Experience with data mining software (e.g., Cognos, SQL, AS400) is preferred
- Distribution and/or broker/marketing experience preferred