Experienced Business Consultant
We are looking for Business Unconsultants.
- Are you a customer-focused leader that can provide a seamless bridge between various stakeholders?
- Do you love solving hard problems and providing insight based on your experience?
- Do you hear “we’ve always done it this way” and think “look here for opportunities to improve”?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you.
An Inspirant Business Unconsultant:
- Takes action, pursues opportunities, and actively engages with the client and their team.
- Leads with experience, logic, and kindness.
- Is looked to as a trusted expert in optimizing process, increasing efficiency, and uniting teams.
- Is a Brand Ambassador, living Inspirant’s values through every interaction.
Here is What Sets an Inspirant Business Unconsultant Apart:
- Identifies opportunities to maximize current business investments and optimize system processes and data flows as well as new processes and concepts that can add value to the business.
- Facilitates appropriate business involvement in project teams to build ownership for solutions.
- Defines, manages and/or performs the design, testing, implementation & documentation of solutions according to agreed timelines, business requirements, regulatory requirements and global standards.
These Would Be Nice:
- You are an experienced professional with strong subject matter expertise (read: 10+ years of experience).
- You have some previous consulting experience.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and a brief description of what being an Unconsultant means to you.