GRC Process Associate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic GRC Process Associate who is energized by the opportunity to develop GRC content for both customers and prospects. Guided by LogicGate’s Risk Cloud content roadmap, this individual will be responsible for building industry-aligned content and support resources to better enable Risk Cloud users.
What you’d achieve:
- Create and publish GRC content including, but not limited to:
- Risk Cloud application templates aligned with the GRC industry’s leading practices and frameworks
- Detailed guides and support materials for managing application and content in Risk Cloud
- Support the establishment of programs to enable both internal and external stakeholders to develop Risk Cloud content and submit it for inclusion in LogicGate’s Risk Cloud Exchange
- Analyze data from a variety of internal and external sources to drive the prioritization of new content to be developed
- Develop methods for socializing new or updated content to customers including, but not limited to ongoing training, webinars, and user community announcements
- Manage newsletters to socialize newly released and/or updated content to the internal community
- Maintains the Risk Cloud’s control repository, ensuring content remains up-to-date overtime
- Collaborates with internal teams, including marketing managers and designers, on documentation to provide input from a GRC information perspective
- Obtains a deep understanding of the Risk Cloud platform and features to translate/incorporate product information into simple and engaging content
- Researches the ever-changing GRC landscape to stay up-to-date on advancing GRC standards, frameworks, and best practices and actively seeks areas of opportunity for continued content development related to these advancements
- Demonstrates functional expertise in GRC and acts as a liaison for cross-functional LogicGate employees looking to further their understanding of GRC use cases and content
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + Years Experience in GRC or Risk Advisory
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit
- Desire to support the build out of a new function within a quickly growing and evolving organization; ability to adapt to shifting priorities and lead others in executing on your vision
- Experience with cybersecurity and/or risk management frameworks such as NIST 800-53 and ISO27001
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Ability to document GRC and technical information with ease and clarity
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customer and prospect problems and then effectively develop Risk Cloud solutions to help
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !