Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst at Kalderos
What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
The Identity and Access Analyst’s role is responsible for the day-to-day support of the Identity and Access Management program. This is an active, hands-on position, responsible for the development, support, and administration of the identity and access management function and all its components. Team responsibilities include: provisioning of user accounts for onboarding employees and requested non-employees; the processing of changes to account security requirements as approved by management; assistance to users as required; maintenance of security infrastructure, including software and user directories; processing of new hire accounts, user terminations; reporting on provisioning activities; automation of provisioning; multifactor authentication.
What you’ll bring
- BS/BA in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience with Risk Management and Information Security strategy, practices, technologies, and tools
- Experience administering Cloud identities and implementing secure SSO strategies
- Experience with Information Security frameworks and standards, such as NIST, SOC 2, ISO 27001
- Support and administrate the identity and access management function, ensuring prompt, efficient, and accurate resolution of identity and access matters.
- Provisioning and deprovisioning of user and service account access to all Kalderos’s systems.
- Maintenance of policies, procedures, and internal control documentation required for user provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Ensures access is provisioned and deprovisioned timely and accurately.
- An understanding of privileged access management practices.
- An understanding of role-based access control.
Set yourself apart:
- Involvement in projects as needed as determined by the scope and related to the job function.
- Perform other information security job-related duties as assigned.
- Monitors systems associated with Identity and Access management solutions; provides incident and problem management support.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards
- Help identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Assist in ensuring overall IT strategy and architecture plans and standards are translated into IAM service programs, methods, and technologies as they align with leading IAM practices.
- Represent IAM and its services and strategies to key influencers and stakeholders across IT and business teams to ensure maximum effectiveness of the IAM program.
- Experience in a healthcare company with knowledge of existing and emerging federal and state requirements related to privacy and security of health information is a plus
- CAMS – Certified Access Management Specialist
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CompTIA Security+
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC