The Integration Analyst is responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers with our best-in-class HR software and services. The Integration Analyst will help support the Integration Leader by focusing on data imports configuration, testing of imports and payroll files for implementation and ongoing clients
1) Communicate timelines and status with your project team.
2) Configure imports on bswift platform as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources to meet client deliverables.
3) Become an expert in loading data files into bswift system using bswift tools.
4) Testing new and existing inbound files to ensure accuracy of client requirements
5) Researching and resolving client inquiries regarding data and payroll files.
6) Act as a coach and mentor for others with bswift tools, configuration, testing and defect management
7) Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- 0-3 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- Experience with databases as well interpretation and manipulation of related data.
- Knowledge of Health and Welfare benefits and/or implementation is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel.
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of all types of managed care products including HMO, PPO, and Medicare Part D
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Information Technology/Testing/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Strategy & planning/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Data / info management & architecture/1-3 Years
Technical - Database/Microsoft SQL Server/1-3 Years/End User
General Business/Communicating for Impact/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance/FOUNDATION
Technology/Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Fostering a Global Perspective/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/FOUNDATION
Additional Job Information:
Be part of a growing and high performing team. Work with the web-based, state-of the-art cloud based solutions for benefits administration. Opportunities to learn new skill sets and grow your career. Accessible location in downtown Chicago to all means of public transportation.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.