The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
The Junior Business Applications Analyst assists with the continuous improvement of the ServiceNow platform, supporting mostly the customer services, professional services, R&D and CloudOps departments. Main focus is on Customer Service Management, including customer portal, ITBM and ITSM. The junior business applications analyst configures the system to automate and optimize current business processes. The daily tasks are a combination of project work and operational support work.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the requirements of the business stakeholders and help to translate these into optimal solutions, according to industry best practices and based on detailed knowledge of ServiceNow
- Configure the ServiceNow platform to improve and automate business processes
- Assist the business with the development of reports and dashboards, including the use of Performance Analytics.
- Triage and support issues from users on the ServiceNow platform and related applications and modules
- Maintain ServiceNow environment, including timely patching, cloning and upgrades
- Perform day-to-day administration, including access management and monitoring of the platform
- Document workflows, configuration documents, user instructions and release documentation.
- Perform and document test scenarios and provide evidence on proper system testing before program or configuration changes are ready for testing by the users and released for production. This includes utilizing ServiceNow’s Automated Test Framework (ATF).
- Assist the business applications team with operational support on other related cloud-based applications and integrations
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable higher education (technical college, …).
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience within business process engineering.
- Experience with system configuration, scripting, UI/form/view creation.
- Creative in designing ‘to be’ processes with appropriate automation.
- Knowledge of process and data modelling techniques.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum)
- Able to communicate with business users and make technical solutions understandable in business terms.
- Capable to translate business needs into concrete technical solutions.
- Capable to write job instructions, system documentation, change requirements, test scenarios and results for different target groups (IT colleagues, business users, auditors).
- Knowledge of ITSM is an advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow is a big advantage.
- Hands-on mentality
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center