Junior Data Analyst
Do you love to make an impact with data? If using information and tools like SQL to solve challenging problems is your idea of fun, then keep reading. WyzAnt is looking for a junior data analyst to join our team. You’ll be a part of a growing data team within Wyzant Engineering that provides reporting, analytics, data science and data engineering to the entire business.
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards across the organization (including Customer Support, Finance, Product, etc.)
- Manage time sensitive data & reporting requests that drive both sales contacts as well as post-sales tracking
- Collaborate with stakeholders on creating data-driven insights and customer behavior analysis that can indicate business opportunities, better customer segmentation, etc.
- 1 - 2 years of work with SQL and Excel
- 1+ years with tools like Python, R, SAS, or SPSS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with varied forms of data infrastructure
- Familiarity with visualization and reporting tools such as Chartio, Looker, or Tableau
- Comfortable working on a Mac / Linux environment