Lead Data Architect at closerlook, inc.
Lead Database Architect
closerloook is looking to expand our Marketing Intelligence team. We’re looking for a leader in database development and architecture to lead our agency’s efforts to leverage proprietary and 3rd party data to generate insights that help our clients make the best choices for their marketing dollars. As a core contributor to our product development efforts, you’ll work with our leadership to define updates and needs for our systems and with our developers to implement the appropriate code to meet the needs of the agency and our clients. You will have the opportunity to work on meaningful changes and updates to our systems, and you’ll get to work in an agile-based environment that focuses on driving value through technology. You’ll also have the opportunity to be hands-on in the development work while applying your knowledge of architecture.
- In conjunction with leadership, develops and implements data models that meets the agency’s data needs. This may include architecture to support marketing automation, CRM systems, data-oriented products, and data warehousing that empowers advanced analytics and machine learning/AI.
- Serve as our primary architect to ensure day-to-day changes and updates are in-line with the agency’s broader data vision, bring forward ideas and working to implement those ideas
- Work closely with business and technology teams to develop functional and technical specifications for data requirements.
- Develop scalable information architecture to meet business requirements.
- Design and maintain roadmaps for data architecture based on the enterprise data strategy.
- Identify risks with the proposed data architecture solutions and develop mitigation plans.
- Ensure code development aligns with the data architecture solution and best practices.
- Estimate the work effort for data project tasks.
- Implement solutions for enhancements to database systems or new features as needed
- Manage team of data developers
- Oversee and be involved in day-to-day database development tasks, break/fix routines, and larger development efforts
- Serve as lead in-house expert on our database solutions
- BS/BA degree in computer science, mathematics or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in data development, with an emphasis in SQL development
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in data architecture
- Experience in GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiarity with Azure
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Proficient in object-oriented development (Python, C#, Java, etc.)
- Expertise data warehousing, performance turning, data security, auditing, and encryption
- Strong experience in translating business requirements to data solutions.
- Experience with developing data warehousing solutions that support BI/reporting platforms and advanced data science work
- Prior experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with change management and version control systems.
- Familiarity with web technologies preferred.
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.