Manager of New Business Strategy
What you will be doing:
As a Manager on our New Business Strategy team, you will have an instrumental role in defining the future direction of our company. The New Business Strategy team is responsible for identifying and evaluating the viability of greenfield market spaces and partnerships, and executing on the successful delivery of the best new ideas through the software development and sales processes.
You will be responsible for developing contacts, identifying problems, creating solutions, and leading pilot programs through which we tune our new offerings for maximal impact.The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with a proven track record of working with different groups of sophisticated healthcare stakeholders and overcoming roadblocks to deliver results. He or she will be highly competent, and will be comfortable discussing complex clinical and business oriented topics.
- Identifying new markets and partnerships that we can engage in
- Creating new products and services that solve new problems and complement our existing capabilities
- Staying abreast of changes and innovation within healthcare, and conceptualize how they affect our business and our offerings
- Developing contacts across the healthcare industry to get true market feedback
- Aligning internal and external stakeholders around new business concepts
- 4+ years experience in healthcare technology, consulting, management, or venture capital
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
- Growth company DNA - experience working in a small company environment and desire to be hands-on, detail-oriented and get down into the weeds
- Has a natural empathy for what others are doing, can communicate Lumere’s value proposition in the context of an audience’s environment, and can tell the Lumere ‘story’ flawlessly
- Passionate about Lumere’s mission and value