Manual Quality Analyst at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
What you'd achieve
● As part of Engineering, collaborate with Developer and Product teams to ensure the delivery of high quality product experiences to users.
● Work closely with our internal users and stakeholders to replicate issues and deliver consistent progress updates when issues arise.
● Participate in the scrum process by being an active participant in stand up, story time, retrospective, and other scrum ceremonies.
● Become an expert on the LogicGate product and understand high-impact user flows to help inform your test approach.
● Partner with Product and Engineering teams to develop test acceptance criteria for new feature development during design and scoping.
● Participate in the development and maintenance of high quality test cases for functional stories.
● Be an advocate for quality best practices at LogicGate.
What you'd bring
● Experience working with a technical team in a QA (or similar) role
● You have strong manual testing skills and experience testing both front end and back end
● You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
● You have a passion for software and have a thorough understanding of how web apps work
and general understanding of APIs.
● You have experience developing and executing functional and regression test plans.
● You have previous experience working with Test Rail or other test case writing software and
have delivered functional test cases for features.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!