Market Research Analyst - Intern
Enodo is looking for a real estate market analyst intern to join our fast-moving, lean product development team. The intern will be responsible for researching in detail pending multifamily (apartment) developments in the top 30 metros throughout the U.S. and determining how the completion of these developments may impact supply and demand fundamentals. This will provide an excellent opportunity to learn about major markets and speak with developers and brokers in those markets to collect data for research.
This position is responsible for gathering and analyzing market and user data to deliver actionable insights to the product and marketing teams. Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Utilize knowledge and marketing experience to design and formulate research initiatives
- Analyze market data and draw insightful conclusions
- Maintain well-written, timely apartment market and sub-market reports
- Translate analysis and insights into dashboards, reports, white papers on research topics to drive growth and competitive differentiation
Education and Experience
- Must be enrolled full-time and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an undergraduate program at an accredited university, entering your Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year
- Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Be able to provide a copy of your college transcripts upon request
- Real estate or business-related background
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and learn new skills
- Ability to prioritize work and keeps tasks on plan within established time parameters
- Ability to work independently and collaborative within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic are essential for this role
It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.