WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Marketing Operations Analyst must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology and analytics. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations, the Marketing Operations Analyst will help scale the operations of our Global Marketing & Sales organizations. The Marketing Operations Analyst will be tasked to optimize systems and provide business insights the organization needs to have productive and effective customer touchpoints. Projects may include top of funnel analysis on a standard cadence, deploying and refining industry best practice pipeline processes, and in-depth ad hoc performance analysis.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Be a strategic partner with the Marketing team to ensure our data can provide insights that will drive our business forward.
- Own KPI reporting and insights to identify and evaluate opportunities to drive funnel conversion
- Iterate with key stakeholders to improve and maintain dashboards and accurate pipeline measurement and sourcing
- Manage the automation of data tracking for marketing sourced attribution to support Marketing’s reporting (including data extraction, analysis, and recommendations)
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests for global marketing organization and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Support the installation and maintenance of marketing automation systems
- Create and maintain training and documentation on processes and system configuration
- Educate members of the sales and marketing organization on best practices and enforce SLAs
- Perform routine reconciliations between Marketing systems and Salesforce to ensure data alignment
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 2-4 years of experience working in marketing operations at a B2B SaaS company
- You have 2-4 years of experience with Sales & Marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, LeanData, Outreach, and Marketo
- You are an analytical thinker and proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.