Marketing Technology and Analytics Manager
National Louis is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility. We are a student focused community that is committed to continuous improvement and asks how do we become more “student ready” so that we may better serve our students. We believe that through education we are able to empower change and build healthy communities. Our community works hard in the service of students and supports one another like a family.
At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
The Marketing Department at National Louis University seeks additional talent to round out the team that provides leadership to the university and its four distinct colleges. The colleges offer multiple disciplines ranging from teacher preparation and education leadership, culinary arts and hospitality management, business, social and behavioral sciences, and health and human services. Degree levels range from certificate to doctoral. Because of this wide range in markets, the team members work in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment that requires efficiency in project management and teamwork.
We are seeking a critical addition to our team to provide the technology link between marketing, enrollment and the IT teams to enhance reporting, use of CRM, and execution of engagement studios and lead management initiatives. Using our existing tools of Salesforce, Pardot, and Tableau, we need to enhance our reports infrastructure to better manage the enrollment and marketing processes while creating technology solutions to communicate with students and improve all efficiencies from inquiry to start.
- Work directly with the Vice President and Executive Directors of Marketing and Enrollment to prepare standardized reporting as well as ad hoc reporting on all aspects of the marketing and enrollment process. Additionally, you will interpret and summarize data in an executive summary fashion to help drive the decision making process and inform strategies.
- Collaborate with all marketing and enrollment team members across the four colleges as necessary to enhance the enrollment process and marketing tracking through the use of technology and our current tools in place. You will also design and execute upon student communications strategies to enhance application count, engagement and conversion opportunities.
- By becoming a student of our business, you will position yourself as an expert and trainer of technology related tools to the marketing and enrollment team members. You will also be able to innovate and create new efficiencies by fully understanding our tools and strategizing to optimize them, identifying appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
- You will conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement and email campaigns.
- Have a direct impact on the marketing strategy by recommending options for business intelligence and data analysis software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, or related area required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Pardot, Marketo, or equivalent.
- Strong familiarity with all social media platforms, digital expertise, google analytics or some website tracking software.
- Minimum of 1-3 years preparing reports, writing executive summaries, drawing conclusions, and recommending actions. Experience with a reporting tool similar to Tableau is preferred.
- An understanding of Salesforce is preferred, or similar CRM. The ability to learn salesforce is required. Experience with Pardot, Marketo, or similar system is essential.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in lead tracking, lead routing, and lead analysis.