Natural Products Researcher
Who we are
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do
- Enter data in web-based application according to SPINS protocol
- Meet accuracy targets provided by manager
- Research and audit product information on natural products utilizing images, manufacturer data, SPINS partners, and other sources
- Update Product Library database with product information
- Perform data entry outside of standard framework, as needed
- Generate status reports on assigned tasks and projects
- Communicate Product Library initiatives as needed
- Contribute to new content initiatives and perform other ad-hoc assignments as required by management
- Participate in product store tours to review merchandise and assist with new product launches
What you bring
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a natural/organic/specialty gourmet grocery retail environment
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilization of the software data entry tools set
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to natural/organic/specialty gourmet grocery product sales data
- Adept at learning new technologies and business functions
- Maintained focus on customer satisfaction
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.