OEM Data Analyst
Job Description Summary
As an OEM Data Analyst at CCC Information Services – Responsibilities include but are not limited to: data identification, data acquisition, data analysis, data documentation, and data integration.
The ideal candidate will provide professional skills necessary for all phases of data analysis process.
- Lead and manage the creation, execution and delivery of a Tableau-based analytics platform that supports OEM Programs for collision parts and connected car data.
- Work closely with senior leadership and delivery leads to provide decision analytics and analysis to support strategy development, measure operational performance, and streamline and measure management activities.
- Act as an analytics and Tableau SME to drive adoption, engagement, and explanation of Tableau capabilities and data quality and structure issues.
- Provide input and recommendations on approaches to expand data collection and enhance existing business relationships.
- Support ad-hoc and planned briefings for clients and senior leadership.
- Execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Apply expertise in data gathering, analytics, and problem-solving.
• 4+ years of experience with performing and developing quantitative and qualitative analysis
• 4+ years of experience with structured data storage, retrieval, and analysis using various reporting tools and query languages, including SQL
• 2+ years of experience with using visualization software, Tableau, and Tableau Server in an enterprise environment
• Experience with supporting strategy development, business requirements analysis, or task management activities and developing analysis and models on the fly, to support ad-hoc client and leadership inquires
• Experience with using the following Tableau capabilities: implementing parameters for input-based search, data transformation activities, such as pivoting, splitting, and grouping, developing calculated fields for text-based searching, abstracting new categorical variables, developing taxonomies, If/Then statements, Level of Detail measurements, extracting measures from dimensions, counting unique and general aggregation, and dashboard formatting, such as implementing consistent formatting rules and styles
• Ability to access, groom, and analyze structured and unstructured data for reporting and analytics
- • Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of overall data analysis experience - preferably in automotive industry
- Superuser of Tableau
- Strong knowledge in database software
- Ability to work independently while embracing collaboration and team work
- Ability to facilitate strategic discussions around areas of expertise with diverse stakeholders, including leadership team, operations and account management regarding program performance and analytics
- Exhibit strong analytical and creative solving skills with a knack for pro-actively identifying and resolving Program initiatives
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with comfort presenting information to clients
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills that can work independently to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to persuade, inform, and influence others based on findings
- A track record of taking complex results and communicating them in an easily understood way