Operations Analyst at GoHealth
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
GoHealth is looking for an Operations Analyst to join its Operational Excellence team. You will be responsible for wrangling and integrating data streams from across the Call Center Shared Services groups (including Training, Credentialing, Workforce Management, Communications, Telephony, and Others) to optimize our decision making and better serve Call Center Agent Teams. You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of data gathering processes using disparate sources, analysis, trend identification and report development. You will have the opportunity to uncover and present insights that help perfect our processes, workflows and best practices.
- Leveraging these data sets and others from source systems not yet integrated with databases, aggregate meaningful and useful information to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional team that includes, data, strategy and business leaders.
- Review and validate data per established guidelines.
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues.
- Create accurate reports/queries by established deadlines and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to support the Operations team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field required
- 2+ years of data analytics experience required
- 1+ years of SQL experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Displays strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems, develop work-around's, and craft intuitive reports
- Displays effective communication skills to all levels of management in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to think and work independently with limited oversight
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer