Job Description Summary
The main function of an individual in this position is to develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs, specifically Oracle Monetization Cloud and BI Publisher. This developer is responsible for designing software or customizing software for CCC’s use under the direction of the Business Analyst. This individual will be responsible for working closely with Analysts, Architects, and Business Partners for the implementation of Oracle Monetization Cloud. This individual will play an integral role in the implementation of the Oracle Monetization Cloud Solution for our core business groups. This position will require strong consulting skills, complex solution design, business knowledge and ERP solution expertise to effectively integrate an ERP solution into our application ecosystem.
- Ability to conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option and complete the technical design specifications for the specific FRICEW objects based on Requirement
- Develops program logic and achieves business outcomes for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in OMC
- Create, modify and deploy BI Publisher reports on Oracle Cloud.
- Codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications. Analyzes requirements and tests and integrates application components.
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering the Oracle Cloud work product - FRICEW
- Experience on Cloud architecture in specific business area - Financials, SCM etc., as well as technical architecture.
- Analysis and issue resolution capabilities.
- Ability to lead discussions with Business / Functional Consultants to clarify the functional specifications, build technical design requirements and explain the options clearly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job required
- 3+ years of Java/J2EE software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Oracle E-Business Suite (ERP) experience
3+ years of SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Knowledge of WSDL and SOAP
- Experience with BI Publisher
- Experience with data integration standards such as ETL, flat files, RESTful APIs, web services, HTML, JSON and XML
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and advanced active listening skills
- Proficient in the use of web-based document repository applications (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint)
- Experience in customization of Oracle Monetization Cloud or Oracle BRM suite of products such as BRM, Pricing Design Center, Pipeline Rating
- Experience with Jitterbit or other integration toolkits
- Knowledge of Billing and collection Scenarios
- Previous work experience in a software development company. Knowledge on how to manage licenses, and licensing models such as subscription-based and usage.
- Previous Insurance Industry experience