What you will be doing:
As a Pharmacy Researcher you will be responsible for conducting a comprehensive synthesis of drug information and clinical evidence to generate the content used to create strategies for cost savings and improved patient outcomes. You will lead the research projects from scoping to publishing, partnering with other members of the pharmacy team to create and maintain the research content of Lumere's Pharmacy Solutions.
The successful candidate will be a naturally curious, self-starter with a passion for learning and understanding pharmaceuticals as well as using evidence-based solutions to transform healthcare.
- Develop familiarity and expertise on specific medical conditions and their treatments
- Aggregate, evaluate, and synthesize drug information, academic research, clinical trials and other resources to demonstrate clinical differentiation or equivalence between pharmaceutical products
- Assess rigor of clinical trials, including study design, statistical analysis, conclusions, bias, and applicability
- Write clear, concise summaries of evidence and recommendations for our pharmacy solutions
- Provide peer-to-peer research support as well as ongoing mentorship to junior team of Pharmacy Research Associates
- MD, MS degree with concentration in natural (biology, chemistry) or biomedical sciences; PhD preferred and/or industry experience in drug information, clinical investigation, or medical affairs at a healthcare provider, pharmacy, or pharmaceutical company
- Experience obtaining, reviewing, and writing medical literature, specifically related to pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of clinical trial concepts and design
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel is a bonus