Process Improvement Analyst at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
The Process Improvement Analyst will be responsible for driving initiatives that enhance Care policies, processes and tools. The successful candidate will be focused on continuous process improvement and rigorous application of data analysis and project management. The position reports to the Manager, Process Improvement.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Utilize qualitative and anecdotal data as a starting point to create an ROI and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with Tech, Product, Finance and Care Sr. Leadership to implement business improvements
- Utilizing a Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Business approach to recommend improvement to the Care operation
- Analyze key Care data and trends including how they tie to the overall Grubhub business in order to create business cases
- Create, facilitate and measure operational tests to understand business impact of key strategies
- Perform advanced analytics to better understand the critical drivers of our business – including but not limited to diner behavior, restaurant relationships, product engagement, and market-specific performance
- Effective analysis is only possible with good data - be a champion of data accessibility, accuracy and quality for the Care team by partnering with our Care Data team
- Be curious! Continually identify opportunities to improve the Customer Experience, Reduce Expense or make people’s work day easier
You Should Have
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within consulting, finance or tech
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Intermediate SQL and skills including case statements and window functions
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles including DMAIC
- Experience communicating business analysis and business insights insights to senior leadership (e.g. strategies to improve customer experience, improve customer retention or reduce cost strategies)
- Experienced analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and communicate important data
- Strong organizational skills including project management and experience multitasking
Got these? Even Better
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Experience in customer service operations
- Experience with Tableau
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.