Process Improvement Analyst
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The Process Improvement Analyst will be responsible for streamlining Care operations by improving processes and policies. This person will also work on optimizing agent workflows and customer experience, and collaborate with the other business areas to eliminate root causes of customer dissatisfaction and reduce contacts. A successful candidate will be customer obsessed and have strong project management and organization skills. The position reports to the Director, Quality and will have frequent interaction with the VP, Care.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Conduct monthly audits of Care Key Performance Indicators based on audit structure put in place by the Quality team.
- Responsible for maintaining the internal knowledge base (Wiki) for Care and ensuring all processes and workflows are documented and up-to-date
- Document standard workflows across the Care org and identifying process gaps
- Conduct ongoing deep dives into customer satisfaction and identify customer pain points and provide recommendations for process, policy and technology changes.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer and company to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer.
- Providing recommendations to leadership and cross-functional business partners to streamline processes and flow of information
- Assist Director of Quality in instilling a culture of continuous improvement by championing projects
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of Quality, process improvement, management consulting, change management, or related business experience required
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and support the quality team in implementation of ideas in a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in customer service operations strongly preferred.
- Experience with process mapping tools such as MS Visio strongly preferred
- Statistics expertise desired
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.