Process Management Analyst
Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
The Process Management Analyst leads/oversees select functions which support the daily productivity and profitability of the Grainger U.S. product portfolio. The role is responsible for communicating daily with business partners to ensure accuracy and compliance of supplier commitments and obligations to Grainger. The role is responsible for consistent execution of departmental processes while ensuring their standardization, optimization, and continued review for improvement.
- For all of the following the work is classified as Supplier Lifecycle, Product Lifecycle, or Cost Operations depending on functional responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting Product Management Operations
- Establish and regularly evaluate opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensure suppliers are held accountable to terms and conditions within our supplier agreement letters
- Proactively support the product management floor with innovative solutions to drive results
- Design processes and solutions for scalability beyond the current Grainger U.S. Business
- Protects corporate and customer interests from potential liability and risk related to product warranty and recovers company cost related to the facilitation of managing the risk
- Serve as Product Management Operations subject matter expert for assigned process
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in related field preferred.
- Experience in purchasing /inventory management and/or operations management role in a supply chain driven organization
- Preferred Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Previous Contract Management Experience preferred
- Process Management experience
- Functional expertise in Supply Chain
- Strong leadership skills which foster teamwork, mutual support, responsibility, and accountability
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Problem solving and general business acumen
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.