Process & Standards Specialist at Peapod Digital Labs
Browse the Aisles
The primary responsibility of the Process & Standards Specialist is to outline, document and maintain the standards and processes to execute standards the e-commerce operations, across all formats. The associate will be required to develop internal audits to ensure the standards are being maintained. With all new installations of processes and equipment, the associate would need to design and write all related SOPs and edit any existing documentation to ensure strong standardization across the network.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
Deep understanding of governmental compliance issues and needs to ensure strong compliance and audit results.
- Develop internal auditing tools to ensure all facilities are maintaining standards and executing SOPs as expected.
- Develop all SOPs and auditing tools that will be used to standardize the launch with Click and Collect, Same Day Delivery & Pick Up
- Organize all documentation required for a launch of a Fulfillment Center, C&C or new Same Day location
- Be knowledgeable of all government standards, at both the state and local municipality levels, to ensure the e-commerce SOPs keep in line with regulations.
Integration in industry work groups to ensure up to date information on incoming regulations, and the ability to lobby through how it would impact e-commerce operations and customer service.
- Understand and work through impact of any environmental regulations that may impact supplies or process that are used in the e-commerce distribution process.
Participate in all new development that impacts processes to help understand best practices and how to drive efficiency
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of wide reaching experience across standards development
- Solid understanding of governmental regulations
- Role will require 25% travel
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Oral and/or written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Track record of successful delivery of small scale software development projects to production.
- Ability to Influence leadership
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.