Procurement Analyst at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, customer focused individual who is looking to take on the role of procurement analyst. The Procurement Assistant will assist the Director of Purchasing with the development, implementation, and administration of the purchasing programs for all good and services for the company. Procurement is responsible for all vendor relationships, maintenance contracts, procurement of equipment, leases, customer equipment and the management of all funds related to these areas CCC's internal needs as well as those of our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and get exposure to every aspect of the organization!
- Oversee procurement process within Workday: quote to receipt of goods or services
- Manage and maintain CCC employee equipment, its distribution and acquisition
- Work with AP to ensure that POs have been created by appropriate users to ensure payment of invoices
- Assist managers/employees in providing the necessary technology tools to do their jobs efficiently
- Oversee office supply orders for all CCC offices
- Identify potential areas to renegotiate contracts and lower the costs of purchased goods and services
- Maintain Workday procurement system and update associated job aids during new releases
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in the MS Office Suite preferred
- Strong commitment to results, team effectiveness, interpersonal communication, problem solving, customer focus, strategic thinking, self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills