Position Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Community Resource Lead
Collaborates with: All NowPow Departments
The Project Manager is responsible for the fundamental result of the Community Resource department’s work: powering interventions by providing highly matched services to a client’s need by honing and developing NowPow’s taxonomy, tags, and filters in conjunction with our product team to ensure the information we collect works seamlessly with our technology.
The person in this position is responsible for three areas of expertise: NowPow’s proprietary taxonomy and tag process, optimized shared/tracked/coordinated referrals from the perspective of a network partner and/or customer, and ultimately the functionality of NowPow’s technology associated with matching. Success in this position requires a combination of a deep understanding of how NowPow and other Information and Referral providers collect and enhance information, how social services are provided locally and nationally, and how our technology currently works vs. best-case scenarios based on identified workflows.
The Project Manager will liaison directly with experienced NowPow users to analyze the users needs and preferences when making or taking social service referrals, generate and execute strategies to document and solve UI/UX issues, and work closely with the product team to ensure improvements are prioritized on NowPow’s product roadmap.
- Build and execute the strategy to implement design solutions to enhance the excellence of referrals using NowPow’s technology for clients and network partners
- Own the iteration and improvement of NowPow’s proprietary taxonomy, tags, and filters towards the goal of becoming a national gold standard
- Develop expertise on services related to health and social interventions – including local nuances of access, national programs, payment structures, terminology, etc.
- Interface directly with key taxonomy stakeholders: Community Resource Specialists, NowPow leadership, users of NowPow’s technology; liaison with subject-matter experts in key areas such as housing, food insecurity, and mental health to provide expertise on our taxonomy, tags, and functionality
- Develop expertise on other taxonomies, such as AIRS
- Working closely with Customer Success and Implementation, work to guide customer’s screening questionnaires through integration with NowPow’s technology; work to hone questions, suggest service types, and directly interface with customers toward high-quality and highly-matched results
- Represent NowPow and the Community Resource department internally and externally and in a professional, organized, and considerate way
- Participate in Community Resource leadership meetings and work in concert with Team Leads to promote an environment of problem-solving, engagement, and enthusiasm for the work
- Master’s degree in social work, public policy, or public health
- Two years minimum in a clinical setting providing direct social care
- Direct experience working in or with community based organizations
- Gathering and organizing data from a variety of stakeholders, ideally including technology users in a health setting and/or community based organizations
- Ability to analyze and understand business needs and translate into information architecture strategy
- Experience and expertise in applied data architecture
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, organization, decision making and analytical skills
- Self-starter, innovator, results-driven with ability to meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Ability to manage time well, meet imposed deadlines and ability to work flexible hours
- Proven problem-solving skills