Research Coordinator at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences.
Collective Health is looking for an experienced, and forward-looking member experience research coordinator. This Research Coordinator will support the efforts of the Clinical Research and Population Health team and report to the Clinical Pharmacist. If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!What you’ll do:
- Support the efforts of the clinical research team in order to assist our members in choosing cost effective care
- Conduct member and provider outreach to present cost saving opportunities for prescription drugs, imaging tests, etc.
- Act as a liaison to our Care Management team to resolve member related issues
- Document and record services or activities in appropriate databases and software
- Produce reports and statistics as needed
- Support and cultivate office culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the outstanding aspects of the team
- You want to work in a fast-paced high volume environment to deliver personalized and exceptional member service
- You have outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, and you can use these skills to navigate complex inquiries from our members
- You have an ability to maintain composure and compassion when balancing a high volume of tasks
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer applications with dexterity
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree (please include GPA on resume) plus 1+ years of experience in a healthcare setting (e.g. medical assistant, pharmacy technician) preferred
- Strong telephonic experience working with members and providers
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Google sheets, documents and slides
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, HCSC and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]