Research Support Specialist
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for Research Support Specialist who excels in cross-functional collaboration, task management, and communication.
G2 Crowd’s research team turns data into powerful insights. The integrity of our data and the representation of products and vendors alike is crucial to G2 Crowd’s dedication to helping buyers find the right software or service. The Research Support Specialist is responsible for owning the first tier of support, enabling the research team to support the company, buyers, and vendors. Using knowledge of the company and familiarity with the research team, common questions, problems, and concerns, the Research Support Specialist will see that every request is addressed and met, taking initiative to ensure the smoothest path to resolution.
We are looking for a self-motivated and personable individual, willing to problem solve, proactively manage expectations, and take customer and internal service to the next level. This role will also own daily tasks that ensure all information and data on our website is accurate and up to date, as well as taking on research tasks and assisting with projects as needed.
- Act as the front line for research requests from prospects, customers, and internal team members
- Fulfill tier 1 support requests and communicate directly with customers, users, vendors, and internal stakeholders to address requests directly and close issues
- Route tickets to team members who can address customer and user issues
- Complete daily tasks such as sorting through product submissions and additions, maintaining product profiles, updating vendor information, making product category moves.
- Independent, driven worker
- A knack for collaboration and eagerness to meet and work with multiple teams, strong abilities in cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Experience with a help desk software a plus
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.