Research Vice President
Research Vice President
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 360,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a motivated Research Vice President to lead the research team in support of the overall department mission. The assigned teams are responsible for providing buyers with relevant information to assist in software and services solution purchase decisions, and in collecting user data used to build an assortment of data focused reports and studies on business and the uses of technology.
- Work with the CRO to use company V2MOM to set department strategy, objectives, methods and metrics
- Work with the CRO to oversee the department budget and custom sales approvals
- Ensure the research department achieves goals
- Align resources to achieve team goals
- Manage workflow and assignments
- Develop and support team members
- Lead recruiting efforts for the team
- Report on team metrics and represent team
- Conduct performance evaluations and disciplinary action for team members
- Work with other research team managers and directors on process optimization and execution
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Four years of market research experience or equivalent operations experience
- Experience in a market research leadership (director/VP) or data analysis team management role
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.