Redstone Funding is one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining home ownership. The fintech disruptor dismantled the home-financing ecosystem, streamlining it with a digitized platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminates unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting appointments. Redstone has secured more than $35 million in funding since January 2020 to pave the way for revolutionizing the home ownership industry. Redstone is headquarted in Chicago, IL.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking a Risk Analyst to join the Pricing Risk team in Chicago. The individual will play a critical role under the overall Credit Risk Team. This role will be working directly on new pricing strategies, lock desk and scenario strategies, and maintaining existing policies to minimize risk and optimize the customer experience for all of Redstone’s products. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Designing pricing tests and roll-out strategies
- Devise and deploy improved lock desk strategies
- Oversee performance trends within the portfolio of originated assets
- Develop portfolio segmentation that enables targeted outreach strategies
- Prepare and communicate performance narratives to senior leadership
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new initiatives and projects
What you might own at Redstone:
- Projects like segmentation of customers based on risk attributes
- Presentations to the Chief Risk Officer
- Monitoring of adherence to strategies
- Investigation into any trends related to scenario pricing changes
- Periodic reporting on pipeline of fundings, among others
- Work with data science to build models based on risk attributes
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
- BA/BS Degree with specialization in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics
- The ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business objectives
- Excellent overall business judgment and solid management skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven skills to manage effectively across cross functional areas in a matrix-organization
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly-motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.