Sales Data Analyst
sdGoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
We are seeking a high-energy, insightful data analyst to help us make better sales and marketing decisions to ensure that customers who need health insurance get covered. Up for the challenge? Read on!
You will be responsible for gathering, manipulating and reporting sales and enrollment statistics, as well as other data which will help you develop fulfillment recommendations based on what you find. You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of data gathering processes using disparate sources, analysis, trend identification and report development. You will have the opportunity to work with our databases, data collection systems, and reporting tools, as you help the company better understand both our existing customer base and the broader individual insurance market.
- Extract and transform raw data from various databases into meaningful and useful information to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights
- Work with the Sales team to interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Troubleshoot problems with daily data-feeds within programs and reports
- Create accurate reports/queries by established deadlines and on an ad-hoc basis
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to support the Sales team
- Bachelors’ degree required, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years experience in data analytics required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (pivot tables, v-lookups, ect)
- SQL experience required / Non negotiable
- The ability to write complex and efficient SQL queries
- Python skills required
- Displays strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems, develop work-around's, and craft intuitive reports
- Displays effective communication skills to all levels of management in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to think and work independently