Senior Analyst – Analytics and Strategy at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
As a Senior Analyst in our Strategic Account Analytics team, you’ll be responsible for the analytics work across a variety of Epsilon clients and products serviced by the Epsilon Digital Media Solutions division. This role supports the data driven strategy to grow both client and Epsilon business by evaluating client campaigns for effectiveness, mining extensive online and offline data sets to develop insights on media and consumer behavior and collaborating closely with internal and external clients to drive strategy for future campaigns. The Senior Analyst combines an analyst’s objectivity with the communication skills of a storyteller to bring Epsilon’s capabilities and results to life.
- Make a measurable impact on clients business by managing and appropriately prioritizing projects across the multiple accounts assigned to them
- Build strong working relationships with internal clients and represent Analytics in external client-facing meetings and conversations w/ coached (low supervision) support
- Identify opportunities for relevant analysis grounded in solid understanding of client’s customers to support strategic planning efforts of account team
- Translate business questions to analysis plan and turn results into actionable stories
- Manage themselves and provide peer to peer training and coaching of other team members to meet and exceed the performance criteria necessary for success
- Drive or support the best financial results for our clients and company by adhere to timely deliverables and contribution to overall business effort
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant industry experience OR;
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or related discipline plus at least 3 years of applicable industry experience.
- Hands-on experince with data manipulation tools like SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Exposure to marketing analytics, preferably digital but not required
- Ability to extract insights from data sets and keen interest in telling stories with analysis results
- Sound strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience using digital measurement and reporting tools like Google DCM, Google Analytics, Adobe etc.
- Understanding of MarTech and AdTech competitive landscape
- Understanding of marketing measurement solutions (e.g. Media Mix Models, Fractional Attribution)
- Familiarity working at media agency, media publisher or MarTech/AdTech company
- Exposure to being in a client-facing role
- Understanding of predictive modeling techniques
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.