SENIOR ANALYST, AUDIENCE LAB
Our Analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
The Audience Lab is a team who builds and develops customized, addressable audiences of users for Conversant's diverse set of advertisers. The Audience Lab is responsible for collaborating with the Decision Sciences team to build (or guide) the development of audience targeting tactics and eventually implementing them after testing.
- Develop and maintain Conversant’s suite of standard and premium audiences.
- Automate existing ad hoc processes into scalable ones using SQL and Python.
- Conduct analysis to support business decisions around audience quality and the impact that audiences have on performance.
- Lead or participate in projects to improve Conversant’s audience targeting platform or enable new audience targeting tactics.
- Develop and execute operational processes including creating, refreshing, deprecating, and troubleshooting audiences.
- Mentor junior analysts on the team.
- 2 -7 years of relevant experience.
- SQL Programming (Intermediate Level).
- Familiar with data warehouse principles (relational tables).
- Experience checking quality on complex datasets and maintaining data integrity.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to check data quality and integrity.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphing).
- Highly motivated & driven.
- Experience with statistical modeling (preferred).
- Experience building audience targeting products / practice in Ad Tech industry (preferred).
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Programming experience in a scripting language (Python, R).
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, etc.).
- Experience implementing audience solutions at an advertising agency.
- Experience working for a marketing data company or data management platform.